About Laura Neal
Laura Neal, was born and raised in the UK and came to the United States in 2008. Laura had qualified as a barrister in the UK and came to Oklahoma to work as an intern at the Public Defender’s Office working on Death Penalty cases. Through her success in this role she was offered a permanent position. She then went onto to cross qualify as an attorney in Oklahoma. Laura has tried a multitude of cases from murder, rape, robbery, kidnapping, domestic abuse, child abuse and DUI cases. She is also an accomplished civil litigator trying in cases in personal injury and property damage. Laura also fights for civil rights of her clients when the system breaks down and her clients’ constitutional rights are violated.
Awards and Accolades
- Liberty Bell Award 2009
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Inn of Court (Oklahoma Chapter)
- 2014, Oklahoma
Law School Attended
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, J.D.
- College of London, Bar Vocational Course
- University of East Anglia, Postgraduate Diploma in Law
- University of Leicester, B.A., English